Why me as your coach?
You’ve probably noticed that I’m a business owner who walks the talk, given that I:
• Started my first business, Sweaty Betty PR at age 24 with no prior experience in running a business.
• Broke every rule in the PR book to build Sweaty Betty PR into a multi-million dollar agency.
• Launched Australia’s first dedicated social media talent management agency, The Ministry of Talent.
• Created a hugely successful, international hair bows business with my daughter in a category that was supposedly “oversaturated”.
• Wrote three novels and a best-selling business book even though I didn’t go to university and never read a book cover to cover whilst at school.
• Developed a suite of online courses to educate business owners.
• Started an online toy store with my daughter during covid lockdowns which has become a multi-six figures/month operation.
• Created two product-based brands of my own - XRJ Celebrations (which included teaching myself how to pour wax candles!) and Roxy Jacenko Accessories.