The Roxy Jacenko Mastermind is your opportunity to work directly with me on your business and the things that matter most when it comes to creating the life of your dreams.
Together, we’re going to work on whatever it is that’s been holding you and your business back.
Create the business and life of your dreams.
It’s time to stop making excuses and make it happen.
I have no doubt that if you’re here reading this, you’re capable of big things.
You’re highly driven.
And you’ve got an incredible business… it just isn’t what you know it can be - yet.
• You’re ready to make bold changes and uplevel your life and business but you get overwhelmed by where to start and what to focus on.
• You’ve got a good idea of what you need to do to grow your business, but you get stuck in an endless loop of procrastination and struggle to get started.
• Perfectionism holds you back. You’ve got high standards but sometimes, it slows you down.
• When you see other businesses killing it in your niche, you feel frustrated. You know what you offer is better but you just aren’t getting the traction you want.
• You feel like you spend more time working in your business than on your business - that is, you’re caught up in the everyday details and feel like there’s never enough time to work on those big, strategic ideas that would be a game changer for your business.
If any of that resonates with you, you’re in the right place.
Just imagine... Where could you be in 8 months of focused, dedicated commitment to working on your business and focusing on the things that actually matter?
With the accountability and support from me to make it happen?
Why me as your coach?
You’ve probably noticed that I’m a business owner who walks the talk, given that I:
• Started my first business, Sweaty Betty PR at age 24 with no prior experience in running a business.
• Broke every rule in the PR book to build Sweaty Betty PR into a multi-million dollar agency.
• Launched Australia’s first dedicated social media talent management agency, The Ministry of Talent.
• Created a hugely successful, international hair bows business with my daughter in a category that was supposedly “oversaturated”.
• Wrote three novels and a best-selling business book even though I didn’t go to university and never read a book cover to cover whilst at school.
• Developed a suite of online courses to educate business owners.
• Started an online toy store with my daughter during covid lockdowns which has become a multi-six figures/month operation.
• Created two product-based brands of my own - XRJ Celebrations (which included teaching myself how to pour wax candles!) and Roxy Jacenko Accessories.